La Condamine Market opened on 18 November 1880, when Count F. Gastaldi was mayor. It was renovated for the first time in 1992 to reflect evolutions in foods and consumer expectations.
A complete overhaul gave La Condamine market hall a more regional focus, both in the produce on sale and in the decoration. The Nouveau Marché de la Condamine, inaugurated on 15 June 2012 by TSH Prince Albert II and Princess Charlene, retained that warm and friendly Provençal spirit.
La Condamine Market is open every day, all year round, accommodating twenty or so traders within its confines. There are also numerous market gardeners, florists and small local producers on Place du Marché. It is a Southern market. The spirit is sunny, underscored by the soft, warm shades of the market hall and terracotta paving scattered with small ceramic tiles graced with Provençal motifs
There are three zones within the market. Each offers an area equipped with colourful metal furniture, cosy lighting - and heating in winter -, where you can tuck into produce purchased on site including Monegasque specialities such as socca, barbagiuans, pissaladière and fougasse.
Marché de la Condamine, Place d'Armes, 98000 Monaco
+377 93 30 94 72